2015/06/25

Religion (Part 1)



All the times, this was an important subject matter in human life!
Human always needs to worship, but somebody think that God need to worship! No! Never!

Religion is a perfect program for worship AND it is a complete program for living in society!!
A Program that specify every thing. An usable program.






Now, the question is: which religion should I choose? (Of course the answer is clear: the best, the most complete, and The Most Rational one) 
-How can we find out which one is better??


We must find out with a correct methods of research. For example, we should use religion books and read them and compare with others. And interview with promoters of religion(I suggest you don't use Internet! Maybe you ask why? It's a long story that we understand in future).And try to search without prejudice!

[Point 1:It's may last months.(My own took about more than one year!!)]
[Point 2:All of us know that most people's religion is because of their parents!I mean most of people don't choose their religion. It depends on parents' religion.]





[Point: Excuse me for composition and spelling wrongs, because I'm not English! If you help me to correct the errors, I would be grateful!]


It goes on,so follow for the continuation.....




No comments: